The construction industry is one of the oldest industries known to man. Our aim is to disturb this industry and to provide technology and innovation in this field.
Astralink is an Augmented Reality solution for construction sites that is able to actively prevent construction errors in real-time. Using proprietary Computer Vision algorithms we compare the original blueprints with physical environment at the construction site from a tablet. We target a market worth more than $100B in the US, we are backed by a top VC and have strong strategic partners.
Lead iOS Developer
We’re looking for an exceptional iOS Lead Developer that lives and breaths iOS. You will be the anchor for everything iOS related, will define the architecture for our next-generation iOS mobile AR application and write high quality code.
- Be the authoritative anchor in the team for iOS development.
- Design the iOS architecture for our complex product.
- Be an integral part in shaping the team and hiring more amazing engineers.
- 4+ years of iOS experience and deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- At least 1 year of recent experience with Swift and it’s best coding practices.
- Intimate knowledge with various Apple iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Core Animation and Core Graphics.
- Experience with multithreaded programming using Grand Central Dispatch.
Major Bonus Points
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Experience working with complex real-time data.
- Working experience networking on iOS.
- Knowledge of the GPU pipeline
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org